I have known Terry for many years. Terry provided great insight and helped me gain confidence and set goals professionally and personally. Terry has also spoken as the keynote speaker for the Washington Private Duty Association (WAPDA) annual conference and was well received by our members. I am happy to recommend Terry and am confident that her positive, enthusiastic personality and strong work ethic will be an asset to anyone fortunate enough to work with her.
- Project Managers’ Guide to Earned Value Management (EVM)In today’s competitive business environment, project managers must manage cost, schedule, and performance effectively to ensure project success. One powerful … Read more
- Discover What is Critical Management Studies – A Catalyst for Change in Business ManagementHave you tried all the old management skills that don’t work? Are you striving to discover fresh perspectives on business … Read more
- What Is Interim Management – Discover the Secrets of this Unique Business ModelImagine your business facing a tumultuous transformation, an unexpected challenge, or a leadership vacancy. Determining how best to steer the … Read more
- Take Control of Your Knowledge: Learn About What is Personal Knowledge ManagementAre you tired of having a messy brain that cannot seem to store important information efficiently? Worry no more because … Read more
- How Crisis Management Can Change Your Business and Customer Relationships?No business is immune to the many risks arising from unexpected events, from natural disasters to political unrest. To withstand … Read more